2/22/09

Butch Queen


This morning I went out to throw the trash out and I could hear that hideous carnival music to the distance. I can't wait 'til tuesday where all of it will be over, people's grandparents won't dress up as scary-looking junkie drag queens and all the tri-color little clowns all around the city will be removed from public space. Maybe this is one of those things I'm not ready to handle yet about these new culture. Maybe I'm just jealous. Maybe next year I will be in between all of them as a bright yellow drinking beer mega chicken throwing candies in the air. But for now it's definitely not on my TO DO's list. After throwing the trash, I had to wash the trash-can and now my right hand smells like rotten food. Maybe Maybe. Back to my jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS