3/23/09

still I have my ugliness

It pisses me off to let all the nice music one normally discovers on a daily basis pass by. I need to figure out a way to get loaded and get a new i-pod, I don't want to go back to no cheap ass mp3's, but maybe I'll have to. And so here we are: this byotch growing her hair and I don't know if amusing or grossing me out, and then the kid complaining about an electronic device's loss, while you know what they say..."some die of hunger, models get skinnier here, celebrity dies there, economy gets f*cked, Lindsay Lohan tired of being coked up and desperately looking for a job.." same old same old.

But seriously, why would you want to have such long hair? Though I love the fact that she's asian and the picture looks totally cheap, I'll say it again, and people who have such long hair actually make me think of what hair really is: W A S T E. After that I just get the idea they smell like garlic or just something rotten.

Fever Ray's "When I Grow Up" has had me amazingly hooked throughout the whole day btwwwwww. Gimme more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS