4/22/09

50+50+1=pure love





These 2 I got yesterday when I got to my new second hand paradise for the first time. The 2 little squirrels were 50 cent each (L) and this magnificent cigarrette case was only a euro. When I first saw it I thought: pfff how pathetic looking, but then I turned it around and it was gold, so I went like hmmm, and then opened it and it was gold to the power of 2 and i went HUHUMMMM! and then! I realise that the weird detachable golden extra piece thing at the bottom is nothing more and nothing less than a lighter! AND IT STILL WORKS!

I'm just totally loving it, cause it's so pimp-alicious and it doesn't necesarilly needs to be used as a cigarrette case but you can just set your most important cards in, little papers, maybe even coins and all your 500 euro bills.

ps. Cutie, the squirrels are for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS