5/27/09

The Brightest, Shiniest Gift



WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT DOLPHINNNNNNNNNNNNNN?!?!1/?!11 HAHAHAHAAAAA
My QT gave it to me as he came back from his last trip to Brussels. His brother is getting married (which is gonna be a hell of a partay) so they had a get together to make try oput dishes for the wedding. I was pretty upset I couldn't be there during the weekend considering the fact that his dad is french and he cooks like the gods.

It took me a while to get to like my new porcelain pet when I first saw it. I mean, first I laughed of course and then I doubted it. As I was coming back home yesterday in the train I looked at it again, and by the way it's mouth is open and it's tail is positioned, it made me think of those flying dolls collection my older sister had back in the nineties. I SO loved them, though only girls played with them at school and such, and if you were a boy, and you were seen playing with a Dragonfly Doll.....well..you know already what your teasing nickname was going to be for the next 2 weeks! Unfortunately I can't find a picture of the damn dolls on the net cause "Dragonfly Doll" is not giving any results matching with the doll I have in my head. Anyone know what the official name of such dolls was

While snapping a pic of the dolphin in my room, I saw this picture of my sister and me that has been laying around for a couple of days now. The green and purple tone of that playground tunnel was matching perfectly my dolphin's skin tone haha so I though why not post it. I remember that day was my 6th birthday and my sister's 1st birthday celebration at Burger King (aww). We had a big Barney cake and endless happy meal boxes for all our "friends"?...or at least the kids that our parents thought were our friends. She was wearing a cute ballon-themed dress, which fit I still remember, with a matching hat. I had an unequal and colorful stripe pattern Tommy Hilfigher shirt, khaki pants and who knows whatelse for shoes. Cute innit?

We're both going for the weekend to The Hague, staying at Ce's. We're planning on taking plenty of fierce photos altogether, out and indoors. Enchante-by's upcoming looks p[age is also on the TO DO'S list so, we are definitely in the productive mode. Pics and tales after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS