5/27/09

Let me borrow that fucking top


I love this lady. First of all check out how huge she is. She has always worn her hair in the same up-bun-do and she has a very angry IMA-SLAP-YA-FACE face (though she's really sweet). I have seen her around almost everyday that I have been going to school since I arrived here in Holland. She used to take the same bus as me when I lived in a smaller town. And nowadays we go to the same school where she studies dutch just as me and many other lovely looking old ladies. I'm talking about their styles obviously.

Anyway, I loved what she was wearing today. It was some sort of pleather light jacket, which fabric had bumps made all over (you gotta click on the pic to see them bumpzzz). She wore it unzipped or open at the front; it looked kinda heavy so it had a really cool fall, making each side ruffle on their way down. It also had pretty nice layered pockets.

Kelly's "cute top" anthem describes exactly how I felt. Pity I couldn't snap a better picture of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS