6/20/09

C O N T R A C T L O V E


http://www.achilles.fi

"SOON" -That was the one and only word Achilles Ion Gabriel, finnish fashionista and actual designer, posted on my facebook wall yesterday when I asked him about the outcome photos of his latest photoshoot featuring my buddy Joona-thebabe-Rautiainen.

But it was "now", his newer and today's post on my wall today that let me know they were finally up!...for my surprise, they were not only photos, but they were photos put together as a flash editorial as I would like to call it. Little J looks abs. fierce and gorge in pretty much all of them shots, and the whole thing is just fun to watch.

just hate those fucked up americans stupid morons baseball fans lyrics

hahahahahahahahaha luv it

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS