6/20/09

DA FUTURE


HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I almost stepped on this hilarious tag last week's friday.
We were heading to the fourth year fashion students' (from the Willem de Kooning) graduation show in Rotterdam and all of a sudden I see my name as I quickly glanced through the floor. IN PINK AND LYRING ON THE FLOOR. If it's suposed to be a sign, it makes me scared and excited at the same time. Scared because by such an ugly tag, I don't even need to see the merchandise that this other "Giuliano" person is working with. And excited because then it means I'm making the right decision by getting started in fA$hion.
Anywhore, friday was fun. We went home quite early, but early enough for a fashion show, and the people who attended to such; I wasn't in the mood for no mingle jingle. THINGS CAN NEVER GO WRONG AFTER YOU ARRIVE IN A TURQUOISE TUC TUC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS