6/20/09

Ronald Stoops



C linked me to his site today, I went through the first series of pictures, and I found it kinda hard to just stop clicking through the rest of them.

I ended up seeing all of his photographs and inspiration was beating my mind up once again, since a while ago...or maybe since yesterday, when after school I went on a little trip to Aachen, Germany with my grandparents and mom. Though I had been in there many times before, I had never been bothered to take a look inside the local dome (STOO-PIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD). I definitely need to get there sometime soon again, and make better pictures of it inside. ULTIMATE GOTH EYECANDY.

Now that I'm closer than ever to step into fashion school, I think Ineed to have a big inspiration source under my sleeve in case of emergency

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS