8/5/09

STEEL LUNGS, STILL EVERYTHING, STILL NOTHING

I came back home yesterday after being away for a month and 1 week exactly, and I made these pictures specially then cause my sister was leaving at 4 in the morning today to Austria with some friends, and for a while now it had been our little ritual everytime I came back home from the north to just take some pictures together. I decided not to become the computer nerd I've always been right away and to just spend quality time here with everyone; therefore I did not post them here, though my mom DID......all of them.....on her facebook......

But ok. I already nagged to her about it.

I also just wrote a testimony for the police office in Leuven. We went to a restaurant and you know how it goes; you ask for a bit of mustard and almost get punched in the face. Besides that, now I have a room where to stay on my first months of school in the Hague. A sowing machine, a closet, a job and I'll be ready to rock.
ps. My apologies to all of you who were wondering about hhholy's period of nothingness, but I really thought noone ever came around here besides my sister, my mom, irru and ce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS