9/14/09

DA CAVE.

So this is it!...or at least for now. I don't really have proper electricity so thats why all the cables on the floor comign florm other parts of the house. The only light I have is this very warm construction light that I need to point to the wall cause it's just way too bright. Though I like the cosy orange-ish light it gives, I definetly need to go out and check out some lamps. Homework is just not possible like this. FANCEY HUH?.

And yeah, I said this is it, at least for now cause one of my housemates just moved out and I will be moving in hopefully when my bee ef comes back from London and helps me decorate and all and all. I'm really looking forwards getting there since it just seems like a warmer room, with lower cielings and red carpet floor! oh and did I mention a killer big ass window?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS