9/14/09

MORE HOMIEZ!


They just keep on pouring! I've met so many nice people on these first weeks of school. Not only from the fashion and textile department but also from the rest of the rest of the departments...especially from graphic design and photography; the fine arts kids are quite amusing as well!

And so these are some of my classmates. My closest classmates this far I could say. As #1 is Mandy who is a total cutie but is very camera-shy, BUMMERRRRR, I'll make sure I get her incognito next time. In #2, 3 and 4 we have Milou who's insane and has a sick style (actually all these gurlies do). And as alst but not least, from # 2 in the striped shirt, we have Maxime who was my room mate during our excursion to Paris some weeks ago, had a total blast togetha!

I think I'll be posting these faces a lot around here from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS