10/17/09

THE GREEN-EYED BABY PANTHER.

Tradition! just keeping up the tradition.

I came home last night around 8. It's been so nice to be back this time, the south just seems different. I guess the feeling has changed since it was my decision to come back; it wasn't a _must_ anymore. But of course we must, and will always have to visit our parents once we leave the nest, but y'all get what I mean riiiiiiiiiiiight?

Ever since I moved out, and my older cat died, everyone around here had been a bit bummed and the vibe in the house wasn't the same old cheery one. Therefore my parents decided the family needed a replacement, or just a "new member". So here he is! our tiny green eyed baby panther. He is so amazing, though last night I almost died of an allergy episode before going to bed, and it all pointed to be because of the cat. I hope I'm only allergic to his baby fur cause otherwise this is going to be hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS