10/16/09

LUV U S!

So I was very close right now to just post tons of pics of my classmates' skirt toiles. The pictures were taken last monday when we had our last lesson with Erik before holidays and the doorpas. But I rather not do it. Besides the fact that I don't know what their reactions would be like if they found out that their not so perfect looking try out is visible and available for everyone on the net, I also think it's better to keep it all for ourselves till the big day. Or at least till we have the final fittings and all the toiles have a definite look.

But to make it up for the pics I didn't post, here it is a picture of Sylvana who is one of the sweetest girls in the class, with huge green eyes, and a killer wardrobe. I just love how she's one of the few girls I've seen around rocking long skirts and owning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS