11/23/09

LEZLO, MAYMAY 'N JO.










These are my fabulous friends from graphic design.

Why don't they belong to the fashion department? I still don't know...maybe cardboard is not the most ideal material to make clothes out of.

Still I think they make magic altogether. The red lighted pictures are just a sneak peak of of one of the many photoshoots they've this far, and for this last one I was there present to help them with the styling and lighting. But maybe I'm too much of a camera-horny since even when I only had to hold that red paper in front of the lights or reflect the lighting against the model with the mirror, you could still see me on every picture. Like that I kissed goodbye my career as a backstage helper.

Anywhore, I hope I get a hold of the real final selection, it's fierceness at it's highest level.

CHINATOWN'S BABYFACE MEETS A HOOKER RIHANNA
<3

1 comment:

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS