12/12/09

JUST ANOTHE R PRIVATE PARTY.



Even though this didn't do A THING to me as an editorial, I definitely like it more as a movie. But still, the idea of having noonelse than _Lindsay Lohan_ herself, having a "private party", in a hotel, and kind of having sex, but kind of not, is a bit dull. I mean, she didn't have to choke on cigarrettes this time for us to have exactly this image of her; all this already came to my mind everytime I thought or heard of her. I liked her Marilyn Monroe-wannabe period more.

So it's nice, but for being her, she could've done something more exciting. Or something better for her image than being miss teen crack hoe again.

But seriously! What's up with the excesive smoking!!!!!!, I almost choked while watching this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS