12/6/09

PRETTY PRETTY THE HAGUE




I loved this day. I got out of school, and the first thing I saw, after a very long day of creative exhaustion, was PINK PINK PIIIINNNKKKKKKKKKKK. I seriously stopped, put all my bags down and just took my camera out. It was a bit of a pitty though that I don't and I didn't have a pro camera with which I could have really captured the intensity of the light...but weeeeeell you get the picture.

The girl reflected on the building was this beautiful and very simple mini movie which was being displayed because of the World Aids Day/Love Life Festival The Hague. I have no idea what kind of events were going on for this affair but this girl's piercing look really made me melt. Again, I just needed to stop and capture this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS