1/23/10

ARDY FARDY.



Last tuesday I spent my whole day working and helping at Mattijs Van Bergen's atelier at the world fashion centre in Amsterdam. Afterwards I met up with Milou, Hannah and Maxime. Maxime invited us to her aunt's place who is out of town. She made pasta with blue cheese sauce and bacon. We went for drinks afterwards and Maxime and I were the last ones standing. A drunkie fell in love with her when we got kicked out of the club and he wanted to take her home in a cab. Fortunately he got removed by the police and on our way back home, someone threw a brand new pair of V&R's out the window.

On the morning after I woke up early and took pics of Maxime's aunt's art hanging around the house. Though I had slept only a couple of hours and got to Mattijs' atelier once again.

1 comment:

  1. the painting of the dog is the best thing I ever saw

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS