2/1/10

Cooking with GIULIA B. THIS SHIT IS TRULLY BANANAZZZZZZZZZZ.


Straight from the caribbean babe. These made the coconut boats a bit more bearable.

Frozen chocolate covered bananas. I used to eat these like a mad kid when I was little. And I think I would have eaten these like a mad man once again if I would have just gotten the recipe right. I don't know what went wrong, or how complicated making these can be, but I really thought it was just about cutting them bananas, sticking that stick in, and dipping them in ordinary chocolate. But I guess I was wrong and there's more in the process than just 3 steps.

At the end, the chocolate never froze, and the banana got all mushy :(. They just ended up looking like you had just taken them out of your bottom and pierced them with a neon fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS