2/5/10

i made this WHADUP


Last wednesday, during model drawing, we drew a real person for the first time since the second semester is already here and we need to build up new stress and new tons of homework to get just as good grades as the last one.

Anywhore, drawing this lady's face was very fun (hard) yet interesting, and I was very surprised myself with the final product.

ps. Today we had our first fashion drawing lesson. I thought the damn class would be a piece of cake, and well, the teacher still liked my drawings, but still it wasn't as easy as I thought. I love it one way or the other; and I think I love the teacher even more, all she tells me is: EXAGERATE GIULIANO! EXAGERATE!!!!..........it's like music to my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS