2/1/10

PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN TO JUST LET GO FFS.


Two weekends ago, while working at ciccio in Delft @ the wardrobe , the owner of this amazingness came in with her friends, and well, honey you know me when I like something. First I thought: ok this bag HAS to be mine, so I'll just tell her that there had been a mistake and someonelse had taken her bag, which would have made ME, the happy owner of the ugliest yet coolest bag in town. But then my right shoulder angel striked in and told me to just ask her if she perhaps wanted to sell it to me at least.

But of course, you would not walk around with such thing hanging from your arm if you don't really love it. And in this case, she wasn't the exception. She loved her bag and she definetly made very clear "how much that bag meant for her bla bla bla boo hoo".

And so like that, I kissed goodbye another piece that would have made my wardrobe's perfectness level rise to a whole new level. Y'all should learn to just let go for fuck sakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS