2/22/10

SO FRESH N SO FASH



LAST WEEKEND!...friday was quite fun at the GEM with Maris. Saturday was amazingness at the Paris Voici opening; awesome looking people, free wine, haute couture...all in one evening.

I was suposed to go to work though, but at the end after thousands of phone calls I got someone to replace me. I could just NOT go. At the 7, a so called schmink party was happening, where everyone was suposed to paint their faces extravagantly? but only drew moustaches above their mouths? yeah that one. Thank god I had Hanae by my side who made my Galliano-like eye make-up, and she killed it. We danced a lot and still didn't feel like going home so we went bar-hopping, which didnt really work out since we're in The Hague duuuuuuh.

So the evening finally had it's end at Hanae and Danny's were we had a bit more of wine and listened to thousands of lovely records and songs that I should have known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS