2/24/10

without you, it just won't do.

Photobucket

Death.
"To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, it indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life."
(Taken from dream meanings, on of my favourite and most visited sites everyday)

So I need to talk about my dream last night, cause I love the way the blog looks like now, and the dream was way too scary to just pass by. Once again one of my sisters dies. It has been one death dream after the other. First my younger sister died; in my dream someone let me know about it. I was devastated and I found myself walking the streets and crying desperately. All this was one day before the Voici Paris opening that I wanted to go to so badly, and I remember in my dream, as I walked down the streets, I found myself in a highway, with no cars. Only models walking up and down silently, dressed completely up in the most beautiful gowns. And that was the moment I tripped, I fell down on my knees and cried. I thought of my sister and how much she would have liked to see what was happening in front of my eyes.

And last night my oldest sister's turn. I heard from my mother she was about to arrive in the country by train, but that the train had crashed, and it all had ended in a very tragic scene. She had been told that not many had survived and that was the moment we decided to get to the station. People were crying and screaming there. We waited for an answer from the people in charge and the police. Meanwhile we waited this old lady came up to me, and told me: the loved ones, the gone loved ones are all dressed in white. From that moment and on, thousands of people dressed in beautiful white suits appeared and they all tried to talk to their families with no success. They had passed on to a new dimension and I was the only one who was able to see them. After this I don't remember much of the dream. But I remember my sister getting off the train by herself, also dressed in white, and carrying a small suitcase. And this time, I wasn't the only one who could see her.

I don't know if all this come because my grandfather passed away for real just not so long ago, and I had never experencied the loss of someone so close to me in my family. Losing him really got to me. And lately I have jusy been missing them, my sisters, my mom and my dad a lot. I guess this is the way it comes through to my waking life, through fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS