3/3/10

CHEAP PAUL GAULTIER.


We found this with Sylvana last week when I met with her to have drinks and cook together at the beginning of the holidays. Right now I am really happy I met her that day since she had recently dropped out from school and wasn't doing exactly very well. That day we talked about all sorts of things; life, school, friends, culture, guys and italian assholes. Apparently our convo got her to think things over a second time.

The fashion department's first year will have more Sylvana from next monday an onwards. She is joining our group once again and I could not be happier to know we'll still have her around.

Anyway, this dress' label was named "ROMEO FOR JULIET". Unfortunately it was in a horrible condition and had the ugliest of the fits (S tried it on for me cause I begged her). I'm just happy I'm not a girl in that sense. I know I would have taken this disaster home with me no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS