3/30/10

FUR SURE

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Drooling over all these two weeks ago at the fur lab in Amsterdam. The people from the Fur Works are the biggest and most relevant group dealing with fur in Holland which makes them top of the bill when it comes to adquiring fur. The Fur Works are also sponsoring me for the making of my dress which has to deal with fur, not entirely or in a big percentage, but it does. I guess I'm just lucky to be a special case in the sense that I am the only first year student to ever ask for their sponsorship for an asignment.

Kun (not sure if the spelling is right here), who's the one in charge at their office at the world fashion centre is also a very nice and laid back guy who made it all happen easy breazy and beautifully for me. My biggest thanks for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS