3/30/10

THAT BOY IS A MO MO MO MONSTER

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I like these soooooooooo much. This is obviously me in all of them drawings made by my classmates during our fashion drawing lessons. There are plenty of really fun excercices that we do lesson after lesson including this one in which we pose in a certain way for each other. So it was finally my turn and because I had worked the evening before at the bar (table dancin u knooooooow so tiring) I was kinda worn out so it was nice to just stand there and wait for the 25 replicas of you. VERY EXCITING.

Though I kinda have to admit that after 5 minutes of my literally "laid back" pose, my abs were burning like sausages on a grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS