3/3/10

TON SUR TON

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are my two newest babies. Ever since I changed my hairdo into the indigenous/monk I am nowadays, I've developed a thing for chalk white. I don't know why but it's almost like a virus that came along with this look. Last year Ce gave me the most beautiful pair of Dr. Martens, completely in white. I loved them  from the moment I saw them. Still I never knew how to pull them off. And also, may I just add that Dr. Martens can be the most pain in the ass kind of new shoe? if you don't wear them day by day for a month, breaking them in can almost be de-motivating to the point of not wanting to wear them.

#1. White leather jacket as a gift from Milou. Got it yesterday as a back-from-holidays kind of present? anyway, very sweet. Wore it today with them boots (yessssss I'm all blistered). Looked bangin udner the sun.

#2. Yet another of my kringloop miracles.

2 comments:

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS