4/2/10

HAPPY EASTER EVERY1!!

Photobucket

Last nigth I went to work. Was suposed to come back at 3 but since it's goeie vrijdag today everyone was in for partying on thursdays and I was back home at 6.30. Finally I could sleep till late, and even then I had the most hysterical morning dream about me working and trying to finish my dress, completely getting it wrong being frustrated and fucking it up.

I think my priorities and sleeping cycle are going to give me a heart attack one of these days.

Today was a good day anyhow; did some 2nd hand shopping ever since february which made me really proud, I had promised myself I would not shop anymore for whole march since in february I was becoming addicted to the big K.

More work this upcoming weekend mixed with relaxation plans, and next week project week with the rest of the 1st years at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS