7/25/10

EXACTITUDE, PRECISION, REALISM.

Photobucket

I was riding my bike when I saw this and honestly had to have a second look cause I just thought: what the fook is happening to that building? really nicely done I think. I just don't understand why hadn't I seen this before. Probably I was always just busy, stressed....looking down on my phone, texting somebody or simply thinking of all the patterns I had to draw, all the fabric I had to buy, all the samples I had to have......oh school, how I miss it. Can you feel the sarcasm in that last sentence?

3 comments:

  1. This is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanae7.8.10

    i was admiring that very same mural today,, the best part is the lower bit with the men and dog (if i remember correctly)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giuliano1.9.10

    I know I know!

    When I saw it from the corner of my eye I actually got confused, I was like: whaaaaaaaat
    is happenning to that building? haha btu I thought I would only post one of them to keep it powerful

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS