7/25/10

INNER DRAPERY.

Photobucket

Spotted him lst time I was down south visiting my family. I got on the bus and he stayed at the station waiting for the next one I guess, or just another bus. By the look of his outfit from the corner of my eye I first had the idea he was wearing a really nice and interesting inner shirt since it looked like a normal tee with some sort of middle lower body drapery. As I had a better look I realised it was just his hoody wrapped around his waist which he covered up by wearing a short sleeved button up on top of everything.

I thought! RAF SIMONS!!!!!!!!!!! WATANABE!!!! Finally someone gets it around here!

But I gotta admit, I still dig his look a lot even though my imagination might've gotten a tiny bit carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS