9/14/10

LOOKBOOKING; ONCE MORE AND FOR A GOOD CAUSE THIS TIME.


I thought it could come finally handy to use lookbook for something useful and not only for the usual ego boost!
 
As some of you my dear facebook and blog stalkers migth have read around already, I have been selected by Styletoday.nl recently in between 9 other kids as one of the best streetsyle photographers in Holland...or well, at least from the people who applied for the contest!
 
And right now I need as many daily votes as possible till the 24th of september, when I will be selected as one of the last five to me the pre-final cut! (you see me working my secret over here?!)
 
So all of you get your freak on:
 
2. Scroll down!
3. click on my name ( 7. Giuliano Bolivar)
4. click on STEMMEN!
5. LOVE YA FOR VOTING!
 
WISH ME LOTS OF LUCK! I COULD (AND I'M GONNA!) WIN THAT BEAUTIFUL CANON D5000!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS