5/2/11

WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER I LINGER.


I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! queensday and night! and after queensday night! one city to the other! from party to house party to bumfires!!! it was like it never would stop! and I didn't want it to either! but I had a sore body who couldn't take it anymore, crying for a couple of hours in bed and a shower.

All I have left is a lost jacket and wallet, python-print trousers, platform shoe/sandals and a leather tee; THEN ALL THOSE MEMORIES ALL THOSE FACES ALL THOSE PERFECT YOUTHFUL BLUSHES.

I am oh so thankful I'm not the kind of person yet people approach because of what I do or who I am. Those few who get close, trully get close, even if it's just for a while.

Why do we care?
Why do all these things matter so much?!!
WHILE U'RE AT IT DON'T FORGET TO HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS