5/3/11

SOLEMNLY DECOROUS, LAVISHLY GOTHIC.


 1. & 3. In a COS dress, cropped chinos with a MEGGING sneaking out. IK GA SCHTUK!, ok, "Megging" (Men-legging lolololololol) must be the most idiotic word ever. I know I shouldn't be using it if it eats me up everytime I write it, but I just had to mock it around here.

It's weird how a store like COS can have so much success when so many things in the girls department are so unflattering for women. Now it sounds a bit like: LOOK I ROCK IT BEST...and I do!! but isn't it maybe because I'm a boy? with no curves? no boobs?? no hips???...what are girls nowadays suposed to do with their atributes in a piece like this one? WELL WHATEVER, as long as I don't have to go all the way upstairs to BORINGVILLE (Men department) to desperately find something that'll jump at me screaming: you luuuuuuuuuuuve me, I'm fine with their design tactics.

OR YOU'RE A STICK OR YOU'RE A BOY...OR A STICK BOY...WITH A BIG LOLLIPOP HEAD.

2. Best of Leiden.

1 comment:

  1. Just came over from Ivania's blog. The dress does have a very strong masculine feel to it, it looks very much like a men's shirt.

    Interesting thoughts on the fit of cos designs, there is no cos in Canada but brands that carry clothing best suited for women without curves means I have to shop elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS