6/9/11

DARK BLOOD BONDS.








My sis was over some weeks ago, right before school grabbed me from my neck and didn't let me go for a whole month.

I miss my family TONS, but thank god the hard work's been done, and now all the fun stuff's ahead of us! FASHION SHOW! projects! drawings! shoots! drinks! beach! parties! after parties! friends! food!

L  I  F  E  !

via THA BOOTH: me wearing a set of tiny silver corsses, one of them hanging from a beautiful chunky silver chain I got from my bf. All this paired with the head-piece/veil-like scarf. Bought it off the girl's department at the H&M...it looked so much to me like horse hair YUMMZ.

on location: My sis in a tie-up sleeve top, glass cross necklace (we were a bit too much together these days with so many crosses hanging from our necks!) and chunky off-brown platform heels I got her lately. Me in a Cora Kemperman black linnen shirt HAHA, (one of my summer fave pieces) jersey shorts and chelsea boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS