8/12/11

Meeting Ivania Carpio; LOVE AESTHETICS.

 
Yesterday I felt once again like I was talking to someone, a new someone, whom happens to be in the same channel as I am. 

Ivania right here and I met personally for the first time after checking each others blog through a friend. And meeting her made me come to the conclusion of, trying to surround myself with more people like her, with the same drive, ambition, people with fire in their eyes.

Was so much fun. From brainless window shopping, to getting soaked under the rain after being trapped in a lovely store with a psycho salesman.

Ivania made such a sweet blog post about me and my style on her beautiful blog (I was like omgomg) and not EVER had I read so many sweet comments under a photo of me, so thanks to herrrrrrrrr! and her followers!! and the followers we share now thanks to her!

COME BACK SOON I!

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! She is definitely one of my favourite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Thank you to beautiful Ivania for making the post about you and your blog, because it made me find way to your blog. And I love it!!!! You have the most inspiring style. Can't wait to follow your blog in the future.

    Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT! thank u V! X!.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS