9/29/11

SOME RAVE AND FORGOTTEN HOLES.


Somehow I took these some weeks ago and only posted them on VIUTIFUL.

1. A gift from my dear friend and classmate Stephany. I love how unusual the fabrics choice in this shirt is and the placement of the zipper makes it even more quirky. It's also quite amazing to not have a fully synthetic chiffon shirt (which btw are not welcome in my wardrobe anymore) because this one in fact is mainly viscose with a small synthetic percentage; it just feels waaaaaaay nicer.

2. An ex-shirt of my bf which shrank when he first washed it and then ripped at the back while he had it on once after that first wash. So I inherited the shirt naturally but I still had to fix the back, which I thought was quite a pitty since I liked how the shirt had been accidentally ripped...so I just made more holes in silly places and now I get to look tuff and showy sometimes when I feel like it.

How do you guys (girls and boys, but I want to know mainly boys) feel about the "unusual showy" or unexpectedly revealed skin areas on clothes? mainly on t-shirts? I'm planning on making a serie of tees with these sort of showy areas...not like ripped holes, but well thought of cut offs...

I know most girls like to show some skin now and then, here and there...and I quite enjoy it too, but I don't know how the rest of boys feel about it? so boys hit me up!

FOR EXAMPLE:

X!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS