10/9/11

BACK IN HOLLAND; THE BUBBLE PLEASANTLY BREAKS.



I arrived home not more than an hour ago and for the first time I'm so glad to be back! to be in my house, in The Hague and get rolling with school again.

I mean don't get me wrong, I've always loved coming back in a way but the feeling is just so different if you've been working abroad or just strolling down the streets of Paris for a whole day, everyday.

I'm still broken down, and didn't get much sleep in the train; my thoughts were rambling in between things I HAVE to do and things I really WANT to do in these upcoming weeks. One way or the other it's all gonna be fine as long as I can balance fun and responsability at the same time.

The picture above was probably the second and last picture that has been saved from the whole trip. My bf took it with his iphone and therefore I was so extremly happy to still be able to see something of these amazing nights full of colour we spent in french ground after a whole day of just BLACK.

So this was the feeling; the color scheme. You picture the rest!

X!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really curious about the print on your clothes! It looks like it is really nice... I like large floral prints

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pants have this acid wash-faded Michelangelo print hahaha they're so delish, and the short just jas this KENZO-ish floral print which matches the pants' color scheme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS