10/8/11

FUCKING CATASTROPHE.

So as some of you might've already read around here, my plan for these 10 days in Paris was to document my everyday experiences from, the showroom where I'm working at, the fully black outfits to the "All Out" evening outfits and just things and people in general I saw around.

But yesterday as we had a bite somewhere near the Crowne Plaza where we're staying at the moment, I decided to go to the WC and change into something more fun for at night. As I took everything out of my bag, I forgot my camera behind and went away.

Not long after I realized I didn't have it with me anymore, I rushed back and weird enough, the camera had been found but the memory card had been taken out...WHO DOES THAT???

It would've been way more reasonable if the person who found it might've stolen the camera and left the memory card behind, but why the other way around? what is she/he going to do with all my photos? MY PARIS DAILY ISSUE?!?!?!..probably we're talking about some geek who works with computers and thought the memory card would come in handy. Other than this I cannot think of any other reason why someone would do this. 

So last night I've been EXTREMLY bummed cause I had made amazing pictures around here and was DYING  to show them to all of you around here. I also regret a THOUSAND times to not have made the effort to go to a Starbucks or Mc Donalds everyday for half an hour to update through their WiFi since I DID have constant access to internet at the showroom but I just couldn't "blog" while working if you get what I mean...not really appropriate.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK.

I'm going back later anyway, I don't really know if it'll help, but who knows, maybe this person went through my pictures and thought: GEEZ what a freak, he must REALLY like himself, and making photos of random shit, and he or she will give it back.

JESUS!!!!!!! FASHION GODS!!!! PAPA VERSACE IN HEAVEN PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

ps. This picture above was taken on the third day in Paris, after going out and have slept for one hour only since I could have slept for two, but one of them went to blogging them amazing pictures in celebrity heaven. This is the only one I had left after I worked on it on photoshop 2 days ago as I tried to blog in between working and didn't succeed to finish the post. SO ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear about your loss... that is super strange that they kept your photos though. Weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW RIGHT! fokin freaks....BTW I love that crystals neckalce of yours AND that DIY lace tee you made.....delish!

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS