10/15/11

LOVE IT. DANCE IT. FULL BLAS IT.



Can't get enough of this ever since I watched Versace's S/S 12 on video!

And talking about medusas, I'm literally going insane with the sneak previews of the Versace for H&M ad campaigns poping up everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a fact, 17th of november I'll be the first one outside the H&M's doors and ready to snatch anyone's eyes who comes in between me and all these golden goodies.


SO HERE I AM! getting ready and in the mood in a vintage Versace printed shirt and high-waist pleated leather pants for the biggest gift fallen from fashion heaven!!!!!!!!!!

AND!!! making holy history on what might be the first and hopefully not the last video of me doing something idiotic in order to get my point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS