10/31/11

MEMOIRS OF A CELLPHONEISHA.


During the whole time I spent without a memory card while my sis Lucci was here, I didn't really pay attention to how many times she actually snapped pictures with her phone of us and us doing silly shit.

1. & 2. View from the silkscreen classroom at school (I LOVE THESE TWO!).
3. & 4. Me rapping while my fabric dried.
5. THE PRINT.
6. & 7. THE BEAUTY SHOTS.
8. a sooooo very 90's picture of me. It really could have been a still from a 90's music video...those trance music ones shot in "laboratories" or factories haha.
9. & 10. The day we paid 3 euros 50 cents for 2 Ice Mochaccinos and 2 capuccino muffins!

Thanx to Lucci
LA NEGRA
< 3

3 comments:

  1. really funny pics. It reminds me of me being in the university.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute sister! love these photos and that galzed muffin on the last pic looks so good hehe

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS