10/2/11

PARIS DAY ONE; IN THE ROLL WITH THE ROW.


 1. The view from sweet Chrissie's apartment in the 2nd arrondisement!! GORGE.

2. & 3. The Row's heavenly location. Part of me died the moment I arrived in the showroom. I do not dare to ask to make photos of the showroom inside yet, but I'll be showing it off soon enough to all of u dears following this amazingly exciting week of mine right now!

4. The follow up continues!! fully black during the day during the showroom, and ALL out at night.


5. 6. 7. & 8.  ONE HUGE NIGHT OUT! full of love! fame! and lots of drinks!...aren't Suzanne's shoes just SO hot btw?

PS. I'VE PREVIOUSLY been dancing with Rick Owens, his wife, Olivier Theyskens, Andrej Pejic, and freakin' KENZO Takada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
BLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS