I should've been at home last night finishing my costume instead of dressing up like a plastic surgery patient and partying on sky-high impossible shoes.
But my costume's model cancelled me less than a week before the final presentation and monday is my birthday, so I needed to forgive AND FORGET.
I found a possible new model AT the party (KA-CHINGGGGGGGGG see? I HAD to go out) who was dressed like the Black Swan and actually has a really dutch face, but somehow I saw some Mexican Frida potential in thur.
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (192)
- MEMOIRS OF A CELLPHONEISHA.
- AN IMPROVISATION + A HALF KNIT.
- GOAT FUR COAT.
- SO! Here's some more real-life pics of what goes...
- THE HAIR.
- I GOT THE MAGIC STICK!
- THE POTENTIAL FOR DAMAGE.
- THAT SLIGHT SOCIAL INTERACTION.
- TODAY: BARBIE. TOMORROW: BRITNEY.
- "YOU'RE NOT A DIVA, I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'RE A CUNT"...
- LOVE IT. DANCE IT. FULL BLAS IT.
- FROM A TO B. NO MATTER HOW FAR THESE TWO POINTS MI...
- THIS MONDAY, HAVE A DINNER WITH A FIREND; WEAR A C...
- BACK IN HOLLAND; THE BUBBLE PLEASANTLY BREAKS.
- FUCKING CATASTROPHE.
- PARIS DAY ONE; IN THE ROLL WITH THE ROW.
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2010 (131)
- accross the water (7)
- AMSTERDAMN (9)
- at a place that's happening (33)
- Butch Queen (9)
- DIY (5)
- FACEBOOK ART (4)
- I die (53)
- I LOVE THIS. (37)
- INSPO (218)
- loving people. (141)
- Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebels (130)
- Off the hookingly nice (31)
- PARIS (13)
- SNAPPY (83)
- streetwalker (101)
- Surrealismia (29)
- THA BOOTH IS ON FIYA (27)
- THE ART OF FACEBOOK (3)
- THE HAGUE (44)
- uhu that's me (156)