Here's some more real-life pics of what goes down in GIULIA-WORLD.
As every other friday we wrap up the day and the whole week with tons of drawings. It's the most lovable and honest moment of the whole week. So light and personal.
The only difference is: Lucci was here this time to document the whole thing.
The Frida Kahlo drawing is an A2 illustration I've been working on for my ethnic costume presentation next wednesday. It's completely finished now
and bangin'. The rest of the drawings were from the first part of the lesson for which we had a black male model with a super long rasta pony-tail; the last one being Lucci's version of what we were all looking at...haha check out that arm!
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (192)
- MEMOIRS OF A CELLPHONEISHA.
- AN IMPROVISATION + A HALF KNIT.
- GOAT FUR COAT.
- SO! Here's some more real-life pics of what goes...
- THE HAIR.
- I GOT THE MAGIC STICK!
- THE POTENTIAL FOR DAMAGE.
- THAT SLIGHT SOCIAL INTERACTION.
- TODAY: BARBIE. TOMORROW: BRITNEY.
- "YOU'RE NOT A DIVA, I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'RE A CUNT"...
- LOVE IT. DANCE IT. FULL BLAS IT.
- FROM A TO B. NO MATTER HOW FAR THESE TWO POINTS MI...
- THIS MONDAY, HAVE A DINNER WITH A FIREND; WEAR A C...
- BACK IN HOLLAND; THE BUBBLE PLEASANTLY BREAKS.
- FUCKING CATASTROPHE.
- PARIS DAY ONE; IN THE ROLL WITH THE ROW.
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2010 (131)
- accross the water (7)
- AMSTERDAMN (9)
- at a place that's happening (33)
- Butch Queen (9)
- DIY (5)
- FACEBOOK ART (4)
- I die (53)
- I LOVE THIS. (37)
- INSPO (218)
- loving people. (141)
- Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebels (130)
- Off the hookingly nice (31)
- PARIS (13)
- SNAPPY (83)
- streetwalker (101)
- Surrealismia (29)
- THA BOOTH IS ON FIYA (27)
- THE ART OF FACEBOOK (3)
- THE HAGUE (44)
- uhu that's me (156)