10/18/11

TODAY: BARBIE. TOMORROW: BRITNEY.


*While @ Pizza Hut* (hahahaha)

19.00-ish PM

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is something that probably only my dutch viewers can get to understand....or probably not even.

But a small intro for the internationals: This girl calls herself 'Barbie', and judging by what I saw personally tonight, SHE TRULLY IS. She is one of the main and loveliest members of the dutch version of Jersey Shore which was launched not long after the americans and the whole world was practically shouting for MORE!

In person she's actually ten times sweeter and cuter!! she would'nt stop re-touching her make up and brushing her hair right after I asked her on the picture. She was extremly flattered; I think I lost count of the amount of times she smiled back at me while dinner.

This is just such a HUGE closure point for me, considering the fact that my last year's collection was based on BRITNEY and girls like BARBIE. So in between seeing her face to face tonight, and being only a couple of hours away from attending Britney Spears FEMME FATALE tour I know I'm closer to the end of what this whole chapter was about and like Jay-Z said: ON TO THE NEXT ONE, ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

1 comment:

  1. you look rightfully humbled

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS