11/8/11

AMANDA LEAR - "ENIGMA".


Her hair still remains a mistery to my eyes.

Are these extensions? or a dye job that died a long time ago? is the darker area her roots? or is this her actual real hair which is connected with the artificial platinum blonde rest by that gorge hair pin?

But I love her. I love the thought of having people like her out there just walking the streets and believing in what they love, who they want to be, their aesthetic of life.

And no, I'm not shooting adult films all of a sudden, she was just our model for last friday's model drawing lesson. I'm probably the only one that wants her back every time but I don't care and I shall keep on pushing buttons to have her over every time if possible!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she ist perfect for my work of transformed people. I think her hair is artificial platinum blonde rest by the hair pin.
    I can understand your fascination about her. It is rare to find people like her and she seems to be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.11.13

    That's NOT Amanda Lear. TY

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS