11/5/11

AND WE WERE ALL LIKE, WHUT?!




JAW-DROPING NIGHT!!!!!!!

That's all I'm saying. If you were there, you probably know what I'm talking about. If you weren't, you're only a couple of clicks away from knowing what I'm talking about.

Was so joyful to have the fashion pack over in The Hague; for once WE were the ones on our bikes to the event and the rest came by train and car and god knows whatelse from wherelse. I had an amazing time with Ivania who made it _just_ on time due to someone who had just jumped in front of the train she happened to be travelling in............................I know......insanity.

Although she had to rush back to the station right after the show, we had so much fun, sitting next to each other and freely commenting on whatever we saw rigth in front of us.

We were surprisingly rocking the same hair-do which not only was quite hot amongst the crowd but also happened to be rocked down the runway aswell by the models!...I can still see myself in front of the computer half an hour before getting there, watching Ivania's tutorial on how to get the perfect slick back hair.

I hope the official event photos will be released soon! cause we got caught entering the event, laughing and even posing a couple of times for their lenses so I'm curious if I managed to keep it together till the end or if I just look like the usual happy drunkie!

GOOD NIGHT IEDEREEN! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. I'm just so jealous of you for hanging out with Ivania and being such a hot couple!
    I have to be there soemtime sooN!
    ahah <3 u bby

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS