11/30/11

IN CASE OF FIRE, THIS IS ALL I NEED.


So this is my wardrobe as promised, in unreal mode.

I'm glad I made pictures of it in this state since it never ever looks like this.

I've been fixing the whole second floor of the house in one afternoon. I realised how neglected that whole area had become, but I have to be honest and when I was done with the wardrobe, it felt kinda boring in there!

I also felt so fed up to see so many pieces of clothing that have been in there forever that I never ever wear...so I'm kind of thinking of throwing an indoor garage sale for all my friends who ever felt like snatching my outfits off my body! dress up have cocktails! and why not gather a couple of coins to re-invent part of my wardrobe.

But all in all, it's not even about clothing only...lately I've been wanting to wear sneakers, do something unexpected to my hair and wear motorcycle neon leather jackets! as silly as all that might sound I'm curious of where all this is going to take me.

1 comment:

  1. your wardrobe is soooo neat !
    i often feel the same way about some of the clothes that have been in my wardrobe for quite some time.. it sounds like a brilliant idea ! :)

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS