11/20/11

THE INVISIBLE TRADE.



A beautiful moment I thought I needed to share with everyone.

Recorded at school while drawing. The high and far away melancholic tone of this melody drew me towards the window. When I finally found out where the music was coming from there they were.

This average middle-aged man, well dressed, with a mega-phone hanging from his shoulder, dancing and happily interacting for and with this homeless man. He, the homeless,  is most of the times the one performing and playing music for whomever passes by. I had never ever seen him do anythingelse than play his little drums non stop while sitting on the sidewalk's ground.

This time, with a smile on his face, I guess he felt taken in count. Visible.

2 comments:

  1. I actually cried, I get more and more obssessed with HOLY each and every day

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're THA sweetest!! I'm so glad to bring such joy to the blogosphere! mucho lov 4 u! X

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS