11/20/11

IT'S TIME.

My head banner changed.

FOR NOW AND FOR GOOD!

I hope it wont be too drastic for all of you my dear holies who enjoy coming around here. I know how sometimes little things like this can make you stop liking something like you used to.

But as for myself, I realised that picture of the pink purple-ish hued white horse didn't have that misty, sad but hopeful vibe to my eyes anymore. And I just felt like pressing 'refresh' and feel somethingelse.

Nevertheless, I'm still mad about horses. I just DIE everytime I see one. This one right here represents a lot of things I love about HOLY and a lot of things I've learnt to do, appreciate and embrace while blogging. All those unusual but amazing jaw-dropping moments that I experience alone everyday turned into images by just one click. All of them, things I love to share with the people who tend to miss them; people who are too distracted from the real thing.

And well, who wouldn't like to enter a super market, A PARTY????!! on a horse??! God knows that's another thing I very much love to do, having a great entrance wherever I go.

2 comments:

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS