11/30/11

WHAT A PITTY, IT LOOKS SO PRETTY.



Probably it's just logic, and I should've known my visual perspective was going to change drastically once the fishes were in their new bowl, but I was so shocked by the mutant size they adquired once in there!!!! they were some sort of river creatures floating on top of the dining table.....

Ok I know whatever.

In any case one of them, Lafayette, started to get full-on-macho on our smallest fish, Pam, in the bowl and so we had to remove him immediately. I thought: either Lafayette gets a heart attack out of anger, or Pam dies earlier while being harrassed. Fucking hell, who would thought fishes could be THIS dramatic?

Anywhore, the round bowl ended up being way more than what I liked to think of as an urban myth and it IS actually harmful for a fish's state of mind. What a pitty, it looks so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. if you have fish in a bowl, you're supposed to have a plant or something that they can hide behind or else they get stressed and irritated!

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS