11/9/11

YO QUIERO MORIR CANTANDO COMO MUERE LA CIGARRA.


AS PROMISED! Hereby the "best of" the studio photoshoot right after my presentation last wednesday.

It's only been a week, but in my thoughts I'm miles away. ON FIRE.

Collection is coming out of my pores, and I need to take note of it with every second to not miss a drop!

I want to thank all my HOLIES, sweet viewers from abroad and people around me I know who have left really sweet and motivating comments lately! Love you all and I hope to be able to keep it up for all of you! XOx100.

THANKS TO:

LESLEY who brought me cake and his presence on the day of my presentation! SKANK XXXXXXX

CHRISTINE my sweet model who I MIRACULOUSLY found the saturday before Halloween (which also happened to be the saturday before my presentation which was on a wednesdaaaayyyy, spicy shit) at a party we accidentally crashed. TALK ABOUT MEANT TO BE!...although she was dressed as the Black Swan, I could still see that Mexican potential from Tehuantepec in her eyes!

AND! MY CUTIE, CEDRIC who always  finds the best solutions in between my chaotic an dover-complicated process of working! XXXXXXXXXXX

MY SISTERS MOM AND FRIENDS, for always loving what I do!

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge fan of Frida Kahlo and for me you did a great job! Her painting came true.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS